Friday, March 27, 2009

20 Questions


1.When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I knew I wanted to work with animals in some way. Vet, scientist, paleontologist, etc. That’s why I got ended up getting a biology degree.

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I helped carry in a few big water bottles in for the tattoo parlor I went to.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Myself

4. What is on your nightstand?

clock, magazines, pictures of Hawaii, money

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?

Orange Tabby

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
plumeria, they smell soooo fucking good

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
rock and roll

8. How many email addresses do you have?

four

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
nope

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
football, though both are fun to play, baseball is boring to watch for me

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Me and my babymomma

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
Fuck land, I’m on a boat motha fucker,
Fuck trees, I climb buoys motha fucker.
I’m on the deck with my boys motha fucker
The boat engine makes noise motha fucker.

13. Do you use a feed reader?
nope

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
walnutted ones and ones with “fruit” shit in them

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
wonder how much money he makes

16. Do words hurt you?

Yes, too often.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?

I am both actually

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?

so many times…it’s a magical experience when the moon is out, especially while in Hawaii.

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Alex Puccio, Nicky Dyal, Collette McInerney, Uriah Faver, Tony Hawk, depends on the sport I guess.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
there’s probably not one…

No comments: