Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MASTER CLEANSE DAY 3 Orange Juice Day



3 days ago I decided to start a Master Cleanse, also known as the Lemonade Diet.
The First three days are considered the Ease In period...
Day 1 consisted of raw fruits and veggies and juice
Day 2 consisted of liquids only, soup, juice, smoothies
And now Day 3 is just orange juice.

To my surprise, I'm not very hungry, yet. I guess the psychological side of knowing that I'm doing this for a good reason is helping to quell the hunger.
Tomorrow I begin the main part of the cleanse which consists of lemon juice, mixed with maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
This will hopefully push out all of the toxins and crap in my digestive system and leave me cleansed. I plan on changing my diet to that of a much healthier person afterwards as well...though lately I've been eating very well, I just want to make sure I'm treating my body well.

Hopefully my weight won't fluctuate too much, but the loss of a few pounds will be helpful. I'm at my heaviest right now, 222 lbs., though I'm in great shape so I think this is where I'm supposed to be...maybe even heavier.

No comments: