Monday, November 24, 2008

Connection to the world through my unborn child

My girlfriend was standing in the closet and I was sitting down in there at eye level with her bulging 4 month pregnant belly. I reached out to kiss the side of her abdomen, and continued kissing all over the home of our fetus. At that moment, it was like I was staring at the most beautiful sunset or natural scene. Like a forest at night, with fog, a full moon, and shooting stars filling the sky. Just the most beautiful thing ever. I connected with the planet, and myself, and my girl, and the baby. We are all part of an amazing transition. The transitition of love and lust into flesh and bone. I felt the energy that the baby was giving out through my eyelids and lips. Similar feelings were had when I began having sex to make babies for the first time a few months ago. The sex that led to this unborn child, whom is due in late April or early May of '09. It is a sense of purpose and understanding. As a biologist I tend to feel that procreation is the meaning of life. Each life, from Zea mays (corn) to Panthera leo (lion) to Homo sapiens (man), is here to make babies and pass on their genetic link to the future and past. We are all derived from couples making babies...hundreds of thousands of millions of these couplings must happen to make a current life form. And so on for our future generations. The reason I am here is to ensure my genetics are passed along. I found the perfect genetic match for me. She is a goddess. I have so much respect for her abilities to create. As her body molds into a motherly shape, my awe increases exponentialy. Her curves are unmatched and worshipped. I await the arrival of our little one with great passion and excitement and I will keep this blog posted on how things are going for my pregnant goddess. We get to find out the sex in a few weeks!!!

2 comments:

McLovin said...

I just popped your Blog cherry! Haha! Welcome to the world of blogging, as a friend I'm excited to see a different perspective of your world than across cubicles! Good luck with the ultrasound, I can't wait to hear the gender!

Anonymous said...

Its a girl you guys! :)