Monday, July 27, 2009

Dreads is gone.



well it happened...I got the courage up enough to let wifey chop the dreads off. Wow, almost 6 years of loving those things is gone and I don't miss em' too much. Though I feel a little less cool and way more ordinary, but its all G. I don't know what to do with the dreads, so for now they are just chilling...I should try to make some kind of wall hanging dealy. :) My boss suggested a beaded curtain of sorts. I haven't had short hair since like 1999, so I have no clue what to do with it...mostly I just let it go crazy. And now I begin the long journey onto my third set. I've heard that your third set of dreads is the best, since you figure out all the common mistakes. One major mistake, that led to their demise, was that I chopped all the fly aways and loosies. and that led to thick bottoms and thin tops. Next time I won't make that mistake.

No comments: